|SIZE||BUST (INCHES)||BRA SIZE||WAIST (INCHES)||HIP (INCHES)|
** S+ is for woman who have a larger bust but smaller under bust.
- Bust — Place measurement tape relaxed at center of apex and measure circumference
- Waist — Place measurement tape relaxed at the narrowest area between rib cage and hip and measure circumference
- Hip — Place measurement tape relaxed at your hips (where the top of your hip bones are located) and measure circumference
- Length — Measure vertically starting at the highest point on your shoulder to the desired length of garment (mini, midi or maxi)
- One Piece Length Strapless — Measure from center front point edge in between breasts and measure down
- One Piece Length w/ Straps: Measure starting at the highest point on your shoulder and measure down .